- GRID TELECOM takes all the necessary measures to ensure the proper operation of the electronic services that it provides. However, it does not guarantee that the features of the website or its content will be offered without interruption and without errors and that any mistakes will be corrected. GRID TELECOM or its supervisory bodies shall not be held liable for any negative effect or damage which the user of the portal may suffer from using it or inability to use it, from delays during its use, from errors or omissions in it or for other reasons. Under no circumstances shall there be liability for any loss, including indirect or consequential losses, distortion or destruction of the user’s data or software or hardware, which may occur during or after the use of this website.
- The user that wishes to use the GRID TELECOM electronic services is responsible for the submission of any statement or information using personal codes (e.g. user code and password) which were granted to him/her. This responsibility still exists even if the user decides, at his/her own free choice, to disclose his/her personal codes to a third party through which it uses an electronic service.
- The user wishing to use the electronic services of GRID TELECOM must provide true, accurate, valid and complete information as regards the details he/she submits both during his/her registration application and while using the GRID TELECOM electronic services.
- All information provided by the user of the GRID TELECOM portal are not used for any purpose other than what the specific website/electronic service describes. The accuracy of the details submitted by the user is his/her own responsibility, and any negative consequence or loss due to submission of inaccurate information is borne by the user and under no circumstances by GRID TELECOM.
- All the necessary measures are taken to ensure the accuracy of the information published on the portal. However, GRID TELECOM is not responsible for any spelling or other errors or omissions during publication of this information. The contents of the portal are provided “as is” without any guarantee expressed or deduced in any other manner. Under no circumstances will GRID TELECOM will be responsible for any claims of a legal, civil or criminal nature or for any damage (incidental, special or consequential) of the user/visitor of this website.
- GRID TELECOM pages cannot be loaded through frames of other websites. Each GRID TELECOM page with reference to a link of another website must load it in its own window.
- GRID TELECOM makes every effort to control the material uploaded on the website and to protect its hosting servers from viruses. GRID TELECOM does not guarantee that the servers hosting the material and features of the website do not contain viruses. GRID TELECOM accepts no liability for any loss, included indirect or consequential losses, distortion or destruction of the data or software or hardware of the user that may occur during or after the use of this website. In any case, users are recommended to use antivirus and anti-malware software every time they connect to the internet.
- GRID TELECOM reserves the right to legally modify the content of the portal.
- These terms and conditions for the use of the GRID TELECOM portal, and any amendment thereto, are governed and supplemented by Greek laws, the laws of the European Union and any relevant international conventions.
The website of GRID TELECOM was developed based on the key design principles of usability, transparency in presentation of information and user service. To this end, any comments and proposals that could improve the content of the website and upgrade the services provided are welcome and users are encouraged to send them. Therefore, if you have a comment, proposal or question you can contact us at email@example.com.